Members will receive preferential entry and discounts into Sapphire Coast Runners Inc. events, exclusive access to club merchandise and access to special offers and discounts from local supporters and sponsors as they become available. Members 18+ years also receive voting rights at general meetings – see below.
Sapphire Coast runners have rolling membership which means that the member will be asked to renew their membership at the end of each 12 month period. The period starts when they first register for membership.
A one-time joining fee will be invoiced to all new members upon receipt of application.
- Junior joining fee – $3
- Senior joining fee – $6
Annual Membership Fee
- Senior membership (17+years) – $24 per year
- Junior membership (under 17 years) – $12 per year
- Family membership* – $48 per year
* Family membership apply to up to 4 members in a family group, with a maximum of 2 senior members , e.g. 2 senior members + 2 junior members or 1 senior member + 3 juniors members.
- Join and and pay online now
- Complete manual application form
Please send application to: email@example.com or PO Box 212 Merimbula NSW 2548. Once processed you will receive invoice for fees via email.
Acceptance of Membership
- In consideration of acceptance of membership applicants must accept the member waiver.
- All memberships are reviewed and approved by the committee.
Member Voting Rights
Per the constitution:
- On any question arising at a general meeting of the association a member has one vote only.
- In the case of an equality of votes on a question at a general meeting, the chairperson of the meeting is entitled to exercise a second or casting vote.
- A member is not entitled to vote at any general meeting of the association unless all money due and payable by the member to the association has been paid.
- A member is not entitled to vote at any general meeting of the association if the member is under 18 years of age.
Resignation of Membership
Per the constitution, a member of the association may resign from membership of the association by first giving to the secretary notice of at least one month of the member’s intention to resign and, on the expiration of the period of notice, the member ceases to be a member.
If a member fails to pay the joining or membership fee within 3 months after the fee is due they will cease to be a member of the association.