Council roads will be temporarily closed from 7:00AM to 10:30AM on Sunday 28 May 2017 for the Merimbula Fun Run,
- Full Closure of Ocean Drive, Merimbula from Ford Park to the Fishpen Road intersection;
- Full Closure of Fishpen Road, Merimbula between the Ocean Drive and Market Street intersections;
- One lane of Market Street, Merimbula between the Fishpen Road and Beach Street intersections;
- Full Closure of Beach Street, Merimbula between the Market Street and Main Street intersections;
- Full Closure of Main Street, Merimbula between the Cameron Street and Randolph Street and Henwood and Lake Street intersections, and one lane closed between Randolf and Henwood Street;
- Full closure of Lake Street, Merimbula between the Main Street intersection and the Merimbula Wharf.
- Access to some parking will also be restricted along the course route, and a clearway in operation for Southbound parking lanes along Market Street from Beach Street to bridge.
Sapphire Coast Runners Inc appreciate these closures may cause short-term inconvenience and sincerely thank road users and the public for their understanding and support to maintain safety of participants, spectators and the public during this event.