On Sunday 10th June 2018 (Queens Birthday long weekend) we are organising a progressive 20km long run for our club members and friends.
The 20 kilometers will be covered by completing 4 parkrun freedom runs in one day, Starting with 5km at Merimbula at 7am, followed by 5km at Bega at 8:30am, 5km at Batemans Bay at 12 Noon and finishing with 5km at Huskisson 3:30pm.
There is absolutely no requirement to run all four 5km parkruns, you can do any number, joining in wherever you wish.
All runs will be parkrun freedom runs. No official results will be sent and completed runs will not go towards your parkrun run counts.
Travel and accommodation are by your own arrangement, and car pooling is recommended.
- 7:00am – 5km freedom run at Merimbula parkrun course
- Drive Merimbula to Bega (30kms – approx 25 mins)
- 8:30am – 5km freedom run at Bega parkrun course
- Drive Bega to Batemans Bay (146kms – approx 2 hours)
- 12:00pm – 5km freedom run at Batemans Bay parkrun course
- 12:45pm – 2:00pm – Group lunch booked at JJ’s at the Marina
- Drive Batemans Bay to Huskisson (108kms – approx 1.5 hours)
- 3:30pm – 5km freedom run at Huskisson parkrun course
- Overnight at Huskisson (or drive home)