For entrants 18 years and over: By completing the entry form, I certify I have read and accept the terms and conditions for participation in this event.
For entrants under 18 years: By completing the entry form, I certify I am the parent/ guardian of this entrant who is under 18 years and I give my consent for them to participate in this event. I accept the terms and conditions for participation in this event on behalf of the entrant and declare them as capable of completing the distance they have nominated.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, entrants release event organisers, from all claims connected with participation. Entrants indemnify the event organiser, sponsors, volunteers, and employees involved in this event directly or indirectly against all liability for any and all injury, loss or damage connected with the entrant’s participation.
- For an entry to be valid, entrants must complete the entry form, accept the terms and conditions and pay the required entry fee prior to the commencement of the event.
- Entry is only valid for the details listed on the entry form and is not transferable.
- By entering this event, entrants consent to their personal information being:
a. Recorded by Sapphire Coast Runners Inc. You further consent to receiving information about Sapphire Coast Runners Inc. events and special offers and promotions.
b. Provided to Athletics Australia Ltd and Athletics NSW for the purpose of registering you as a recreational running class of member. You further consent to receiving information about the iRun program & Athletics NSW including details of other events and special offers or promotions.
c. Used by Sapphire Coast Runners Inc. for media publication and announcement of results.
- Entrants consent to royalty-free use of their name, result, image, photographs, video and comments in any publications and marketing in relation to this event by event organisers.
- Entrants accept that participation in this event is at their own risk and they accept that participating in this event may involve real risk of injury or death.
- Entrants acknowledge that this is a virtual run and that the organisers will not track or verify results or provide volunteers, marshalls or medical personnel assistance to any entrant.
- Entrants acknowledge they will participate and complete their nominated kilometres in a manner chosen by them, at locations chosen by them and at their own risk.
- Entrants declare that they are physically fit and capable of participating in this event and completing the kilometeres they have nominated. They are not aware of any medical condition or impairment that will prevent participation in this event or will affect their health by participation.
- Entrants acknowledge that should they withdraw for a non-medical reason, the entry fee is non-refundable.
- Entrants acknowledge that refunds or transfer of entries will only be made up to 1 day prior to the event start date and will only be given for a medical reason supported by a medical certificate. In this case a $5 administration fee will be deducted.
- Entrants acknowledge that they will only receive a medal if they are registered by the cut off date listed on the organiser’s website and medals are mailed to the address provided on registration.